Thank you for your interest in and support of the Jewish Historical Society of Greater Hartford. Annual membership is the key to our survival. Your yearly contribution (JHS fiscal year July 1-June 30) will help the Society continue to fulfill its mission of collecting, preserving, and promoting the history of the Jewish people of Greater Hartford for present and future generations.
Membership benefits include:
- Access to the archival collections without charge
- Staff assistance with personal research
- Discounts on most programming, trips and workshops sponsored by the Society
- Special invitations to new exhibits and other events
- Discounts on Society publications
- The satisfaction of knowing that you have helped to preserve the past for future generations
Mail in Membership
If you would prefer to mail in your membership payment, click here to access and print our membership form. Print the form and return with payment to the Jewish Historical Society of Greater Hartford.