Volunteer at the JHSGH
The Society is grateful for the commitment of its many dedicated volunteers. Your continued efforts are needed to help us prosper.
JHSGH needs your time and talent...
- To assist in the documentation of Greater Hartford's Jewish history
- To conduct oral history interviews
- To plan and mount exhibitions
- To transcribe oral histories
- To catalog and file acquisitions
- To assist with organizing programs, newsletters, and publicity
To volunteer, please call Estelle Kafer (860) 727-6171, or email at email@example.com